Mjolnir Pendant Necklace
A rustic Thor's hammer pendant necklace hand cast in lead free pewter.
- Mjolnir hangs from a copper connector
- Inspired by old Norse necklace construction
- This hangs from a copper plated brass chain with a hand forge copper clasp
- Necklace measures 17" or 43cm
- You can see how it hangs on my mannequin with a 14" neck
- The hammer itself measures just under 1 1/2" long
I use a hammer every day making my work, and Thor is dear to me. Wearing a Mjolnir is a traditional way to honour the god of thunder!
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.