Pictish Fibula Brooch in Bronze
A simple, endless circle inspired by archeological finds.
- This penannular brooch is based on a Pictish design.
- Hand forged in bronze.
- Bronze has a mellow warmth resembling rose gold
- Suitable for dk, worsted weight or aran knits.
- The pin has an ancient, earthy feel.
- The circle portion of the pin is about 2 inches in diameter.
- Perfect for hand-knitted cardigans and shawls.T
This pin is featured in Staci Perry's Easy Knit Sweater Jacket Tutorial at Very Pink Knits. You can learn about the pattern (and get a how-to on how to fasten these brooches) here.
For other pennanular brooches, go to the Feral Knitting collection in my shop.